Thursday, December 14, 2006

DONT TELL ME U LOVE ME WHEN U DUN FEELS SO =D

Yst was over at his place when i woke up found out lots of misses call from mum, didnt expect much so i jus call back when i heard popo passed away. I know i was totally blur when i heard this bt due to all those thing they hav to wait to prepare for funeral n stuff liddat, so i watch finish "saw III" den i went hm and waited for daddy to drive me down. Went reaches everyone was there expect brother, chatted with cousin then i went over to see popo. She look like sleepin soundly, then my tears jus drip. Qin n elicia came over to look for me at nite, supposely still got ppl comin. Ended lots of prob so they didnt came, bt it okay ba =) I dunno wad we are, if really dats e way we choose to go i will jus go with it cos i really feel glad and happy tho at least we stil can ;)

at least i smiled

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home